Investor Readiness Summit 2023
Successful to your future investment – The Investor Readiness Summit
The Investor readiness summit offers a comprehensive program designed to help founders prepare their companies for investment.
The summit includes a series of masterclasses that cover key topics such as
- startup valuation
- creating the perfect pitch deck
- understanding term sheets and convertible loan agreements
- and much more!
Led by experienced investors and industry experts, the masterclasses provide in-depth insights and practical advice that can help hardware startups navigate the fundraising process with confidence.
The Investor readiness summit schedule:
Day I : 6.06.23:
Evening Event: Startup Commons Berlin 202Summit Pass)
Day II: 7.06.23:
- Masterclass I: Pitch Decks: How to structure the optimal pitch deck that is sure to secure investment?
- Masterclass II: Startup financing and its legal elements: Understanding Term Sheets, preferred shares, convertible loans, VESOPS, ESOPS and what to look out for.
- Masterclass III: Crowdfunding: How to launch a successful campaign and launch your product
Day III: 8.06.23
- Masterclass I: From start to finish: Process of raising BA money – how does it work and what to consider?
- Masterclass II: Startup Valuations: How to valuate my startup?
- Evening Event by BACB (Only accessible with Summit Pass)
You have the chance to participate in individually chosen masterclasses, or you can also purchase a Summit Pass, which gives you access to ALL masterclasses and our evening events.
Please note, that tickets are limited.
💙 Don‘t miss a chance to participate in our insightful series of workshops, we hope to see you soon at MotionLab.Berlin!