ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 330 sqm office space, of which there will be 9 office in total
- 330 sqm coworking space
- 300 sqm Makerspace
- 500 sqm of MakerGarage space from July 2023
- Reception service daily from 08.00 to 17.00
- Mail service for mail and packages
- Security service daily from 18.00 to 05.00, weekends and holidays 24/7
- 24/7 startup hub access
- Fitness studio and showers
- Prototyping-as-a-service (additionally bookable)
- Parking directly in front of the new startup hub
The startup hub and makerspace Berlin will mostly focus on metal work, but 3D printers, laser cutters and other rapid prototyping machinery will be available.
The startup hub campus has a job shop that processes prototyping orders from members of the campus. This is an alternative to taking prototyping into your own hands, as you can have it done by the job shop. Additional costs apply.
Yes, there are 10 high-tech companies working from there.
Yes, membership in one location gives you access to both locations.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on pricing.