Workshop – Introduction to PCB design with Autodesk EAGLE
Attention! This workshop is currently not taking place!
Your own circuit boards to make your projects come to life with Autodesk EAGLE!
About this event
In this three-hour workshop you will learn how to design circuit boards in Autodesk Eagle. This software allows you to prepare electronic components and their schematics for fabrication as PCB’s. By the end of the session, you will have created your own custom PCB design, ready to be milled or manufactured.
If you do not have experience in electrical engineering prior to this workshop, we strongly recommend you to attend the Introduction to the Electronics Lab workshop before.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Design a PCB using Autodesk EAGLE
- Use the board editor to develop a layout
- Create a custom PCB board, from schematics to board layout
- Generating the data for manufacturing
By the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to present a project of your own to the instructor, and review the plan you have for fabricating it.
For this course you will need:
- A laptop with Autodesk Eagle software pre installed (You can download a free trial of the software HERE)
- A mouse with a scroll wheel
Other materials for the workshop will be provided to you and are included in the price.
This workshop is held in English, and in German at specific request.