WAAMathon #1 Berlin
WAAMathon #1 Berlin!
Unlock the Power of Additive Manufacturing for You: Stop Playing, Start Gaining – at WAAMathon #1 Berlin!
Date: Friday, September 15
By: B.I.G Holding SE & GEFERTEC GmbH
The WAAMathon #1 Berlin is a new innovative event that brings together users and experts of Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM). In addition to a series of lectures in English and German, workshops and interactive Q&A sessions make your day complete. The day ends with a lively event in one of the greenest districts of Berlin with BBQ and good mood.
At the WAAMathon we offer you a comprehensive lecture program on 2 stages. You can expect the following topics, among others:
- Strategien zur Sicherstellung der Produktqualität
- Process Parameter & Material Qualification – The Pillars of Successful WAAM
- SmartCAM: CAM Engineering Made Simpler for WAAM
- Insights of Latest Research Projects
- Sustainability: Economic & Ecologic Potentials of Arc Based Additive Manufacturing
- Quality Supervision for Wire Arc Additive Manufactured Components
- Lightweight Construction and Functional Integration through AM
- Deep Learning in Thermographic Image Analysis for Controlling Heat Input in AM with MSG
- Digital Tools along the WAAM Value Chain to Increase Productivity and Sustainability